Production Team Lead
- Validate with immediate supervisor work priorities following receipt of work orders and assign tasks to employees.
- Report any production issues and/or equipment malfunctions.
- Train employees and ensure that they understand and master the tasks inherent to the positions.
- Ensure productivity, quality, and safety at work.
- Ensure that production and quality data is recorded as required in production reports and advise when line quantities are completed.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards as well as Occupational Health and Safety instructions.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- 1-3 years of relevant production experience in the food industry.
- Have overseen a work team.
- Knowledge of food standards.
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Bilingualism (English, French) (oral and written)
- Good physical endurance and cold tolerance (refrigerated plant)
- Availability, punctuality, and attendance at work are required.
- Team spirit and proactivity
The masculine generic is used to simplify the text.
** We comply with all health and safety standards related to COVID-19