Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
- Management of R&D project documentation (data sheets creation, documentation, form, procedure, tracking, etc)
- Support production for labelling
- Creation of ingredient lists and nutritional value tables according to different legislative levels (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Maintenance of the Genesis System (recipe, raw material, etc)
- Creation and maintenance of the internal and external technical documents related to finished products: ingredients list, TVNs, instructions for use and other information on labels and/or packaging.
- Participate in the development of nutritional claims and attributes for finished products in collaboration with the marketing and R&D teams.
- Review and approval of draft.
- Contact person within the company for consumers and regulatory issues.
- Monito trends and regulations.
- Approvals of draft/labels of finished products
- Send USDA requests and follow up on them.
- Add monthly CDC products (Canadian Dairy Commission)
- Management of customer portals
- Perform all other related duties.
- Collegial diploma in dietetic technique or food processing technique or any other relevant training.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Food Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP standards, SQF program and Foos Safety principles and applicable regulations.
- Knowledge of Navision and Genesis software.
- Knowledge of food standards
- Knowledge of Windows and MS office.
- Bilingualism (English, French) (oral and written)
The masculine generic is used in order to lighten the form of the text.
** We comply with all health and safety standards related to COVID-19 ** We are a team player