Sanitation worker (night)
- Perform cleaning steps of all surfaces and work areas according to the washing and sanitation procedures.
- Respect the hygiene and sanitation standards as well as the Occupational Health and Safety instructions.
- Respect in a meticulous way the rules of hygiene and sanitation (HACCP).
- Complete the follow-up forms required by the Quality Assurance Program.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position in food industries
- Good manualy dexterity, polyvalence
- Good physical endurance and cold tolerance (refrigerated plant with freezer)
- Availability, punctuality, and attendance at work are required.
- Team spirit
-The masculine generic is used in order to lighten the form of the text.
** We comply with all health and safety standards related to COVID-19