- Establish work priorities following receipt of work orders and assign tasks to the team leaders.
- Report any production related issues and/or equipment malfunctions.
- Train employees and ensure that they understand and master the tasks inherent to their positions.
- Ensure productivity, quality, and safety at work.
- Ensure that data related to production and products quality is recorded as required.
- Manage the scheduling and disciplinary process in collaboration with the Human Resources department
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety standards as well as Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
- Perform all other related tasks.
- 3 to 5 years or relevant experience as production supervisor in the food industry.
- Knowledge of food standards
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Bilingualism (English, French) (oral and written)
- Good physical endurance and cold tolerance (refrigerated plant)
- Availability, punctuality, and attendance at work are required.
- Team spirit and proactivity.
The masculine generic is used to simplify the text.
** We comply with all health and safety standards related to COVID-19 **