Why DHA, Omega-3, Prebiotics, White MultiGrains?
This premium collection of fresh, non-filled, filled, healthy pasta, manufactured with the most sought-after ingredients by consumers today(omega-3 eggs, DHA, flax seeds, prebiotic inulin, white multigrains, durum semolina, whole wheat and fresh herbs), offers a flawless taste and maintains an al dente cooking texture.
- DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, has increasingly been linked to brain and eye health by a number of scientific studies . DHA is essential for the development of the nervous system and visual abilities in babies and for the proper functioning of the brain in adults. But because the human body cannot produce sufficient amounts of DHA for the needs of the eye and brain, it must be consumed through foods, such as cold water fatty fish, or in supplemental form.
- Health Benefits of Prebiotics. Consuming prebiotics in the form of functional foods has already been proven to offer a number of health benefits. Furthermore, many scientists believe there are even more health benefits associated with prebiotics that have yet to be proven. Ongoing research in this field continues to find new health and wellness advantages associated with prebiotics. Here are just some of the health benefits that have been concluded in the scientific community, better regularity & cancer prevention
- Omega 3 benefits brain health, joint health, hair health as well as skin health. These essential fatty acids also contribute greatly to heart and cardiovascular health, both in a direct way, as well as in an indirect fashion, for example by helping to keep factors such as cholesterol, thick blood and high blood pressure in check. Indeed, omega 3 fatty acids make up significant proportions of brain and heart tissue.
- Omega 3's have powerful anti-inflammatory effects, and they thus help to alleviate inflammation-related diseases, for example arthritis. Inflammation in the body has been associated with many serious disease conditions, and this property of omega 3 fatty acids thus helps to ward off dangerous illnesses. Indeed, omega 3's protect against ailments such as cancer and Alzheimer's disease.
- Omega 3 benefits skin conditions, providing relief for ailments such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. Further, omega 3's are excellent mood lifters, helping to alleviate depression and bipolar disorder